Wednesday, July 31, 2013

PDPI program

What I´ve learned at St. John´s University with the PDPI program...It´s not difficult to say, as a Top Banana, I learned about friendship, I knew at St. John´s there are Profissional Professors that understand what the pupil wants. The Professor tries, till the student learn, It´s a good thing. If you do a mistake, no problem, the professor says _ I will help you to improve your English. I´d like to thanks all the professors: Aaron, Ann, Donna, Su, Diana and Pan. Mainly Ann, my language teacher..She is wise. I remember a lesson, the third lesson, and the easiest to do a little book talking about the landmarks in US, I invented the caracter "Little Potato'", the lesson was great. I intend to do this lesson with my students. I think this activity they will develop their creativity with the  use of adjectives more properly. That was wonderful time.













No comments:

Post a Comment