Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Central Park and Hudson River Park

Since I was a teenager I heard about The Central Park or saw it in some movies or in magazines but I never could imagine that it could be so huge!!! I went there with some friends to do a picnic and everybody was so excited, we walked a lot and took some nice photos there, when we got tired we decided to sit down on the grass and have our delicious fruits and snacks. There were so many people there walking, running, playing football, talking with their friends, having a picnic or just relaxing. The park is so huge that i must go back again and again to visit all of it.
Hudson River Park is also very nice as well, but is smaller than Central Park.I`ve been there once at night and  you can see New Jersey on the other side of the River and especially at night when all the lights are on you can sit and admire that amazing landscape. I like running so this is my favourite place to run. Every morning I wake up very early about 6 a.m and got ready to run. Maybe one day i will get ready to take part in New York Marathon

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rafael....good words about wonderful places. It was very pleasant to be at Central Park with you!! Let's repeat this program??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafael and Rosana I think it`s a great idea coming back here because if it will possible, in next time, we `ll know what we intend to do because now it has been so difficult to choose among so great options we have.In fact, I think 4 or 5 times in New York will be enough to us begin to know the beautiful places which are around us.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must go there again for a farewell picnic Rosana and Soraya...Kisses my friend.

    ReplyDelete