Friday, July 26, 2013

My classmates are very nice and They are from different states of Brazil. We have been studying together for about five weeks only but we have already felt confident each other. When I saw my professor for the first time I could fell that she was very intelligent and a nice person and I would learn a lot with her. I hope when we come back to Brazil we can make a better job in our classrooms because  we have been learning a lot  about  new methodos and new ways to teach English.

2 comments:

  1. You've been working very hard, and it has paid off. You've improved very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irley, I do agree with you when you say that feel confident with us. I also agree with Ann and I want to reinforce that ALL of us have worked very hard and improved very much. Rosana Morales.

    ReplyDelete