Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Metropolitan Museum

My dream came true! When I entered in The Metropolitan Museum I felt as one of my childhood dreams had come true because since I was  a little girl I feel like going to Egypt, to know the history about the pyramids and  the Pharaohs...When I was there I  felt as if I were in the part of the Egypt, so I was so happy because part of my dream had in fact come true to me and this was the most special place I`ve known during my staying here in New York.I`ll come to my home so glad and also so thankful with this opportunity tha I`ve just had because I work in a public school....It was very important to me because it had being  in my blood for a long time and now I think part of that dream was possible....

5 comments:

  1. Soraya I really noticed how happy you were at Museum, you were so excited that you looked like a child when they get a new gift.The Museum was an amazing surprise for me as well. I enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know that a special dream was transformed in reality. I was there with you and I saw how happy you were.

    Was really wonderful!!........ It was a dream of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely and sweet roommate, in fact my whole family was so happy as well.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soraya, I felt the same that you when I saw this part of the Metropolitan Museum. What a wonderful feeling!

      Delete