Wednesday, July 31, 2013

For you that believe in God

I would like that my last post was very special. For this, I will start writing about some years ago. God, using a man's mouth , told me that one day I would cross the country's frontier. I believed and put that words in my heart. But, I confess, I couldn't imagine that I would be here in New York. This was only a dream when I joked with my friends. But our words have power and God can makes everything in our lives.
Now, I'm here. I made new friends and colleagues, improve my vocabulary, knew new places, and so on. 
Of course that everything here wasn't only happiness. We had good and hard days.
Now, our time here is finishing and in our country wait for us our family and friends, but, also, our students. I'm sure that we'll come back to Brazil better than when we arrived here.
Here, I had different feelings according a place that I was visiting. My first visit was in a memorial. I was thrilled. when I heard the water falling down into the pool, I could heard the sound of a lot of crying. I was very sad. My impression was that I was together with victims's families and friends.
In another moments, I was astonished with places that I visited how Central Park, Moma, Public Library, Metropolitan Museum, etc. beyond workshops and english refinement classes. For this reason, It's impossible for me choose only one place or one thing to talk about. Then, I will prepare one class to talk, in short, about each wonderful place that I visited here and about my classes, too. I'll talk to them about the importance of speaking english in a globalized world and I' sure thatthis will be the start of the new way to teach and learn english. 





No comments:

Post a Comment