Monday, July 15, 2013

MOMA - MUSEUM OF MODERN ART



I visited it last Friday... It's a wonderful place, but there is a lot of thing that I couldn't understand or I disliked as an Art. The best things for me it was to see Piet Mondrian's canvas... It's so interesting because I worked in my classroom this masterpiece 3 years ago.. and I remembered each one of my students, the class, exately how we had worked... and how their masterpiece were so wonderful...
At MOMA there were other beautiful things like Monet, Picasso and others...
Who loves Arts is a good place to visit... you can spend many hours there.

2 comments:

  1. Moma is really impressive for its beauty and huge space with 2 floors of masterpieces of paintings by renowned artists of the 19th and 20th centuries such as Paul Cezanne and Andy Warhol. Besides have several options for services:self-guided for short, long or family visit, bookstore,movies, restaurant, gallery and contemporary sculpture garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact museums are excelent sources of culture and knowledge I enjoyed visit them, however what I thought better MET museum; wonderfu, I'm amazed, actually each one has its peculiar beauty that strikes us very much.

    ReplyDelete