Wednesday, July 10, 2013

HOW INCREDIBLE ARE THE MUSEUMS IN NEW YORK CITY

I had the opportunity to visit two amazing museums in New York, The Metropolitan Museutm of Art (MET), and The Americam Museum of  Natural History (AMNH).

At AMNH I could see specimens of plants, fossils, minerals, rocks, human artifacts and animals, and in the MET we can found American art and decorative arts, European, African, Asian, Ancient Egyptian, Roman and Greek art, Byzantine and Islamic artand also modern art.

I was fascinated by the T-Rex fossil (look the picture), and I really enjoy it!!

1 comment:

  1. I`ve enjoyed a lot as well the both Museums Mauricio, and to be frank with you I get so impressed when I got there cause the Museums over here are so huge!!! It was impossible to see everything in a few hours, maybe we can go there again...What do you think about it??

    ReplyDelete