Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The most important...

It's impossible to say what was the most important during the last 40 days beeing here in New York City,at St. John's University.First I want to say THANKS for all the people from St. John's,it was an amazing experience and I will take it for the rest of my life.
All the places I visited,all the friends I met here,all the excelent professionals people from St. John's were important,but there's one person that I will take in my heart,who I learned a lot with,our professor Donna Moski,thank you  Donna for make us talk,I loved your classes you are a good exemple how to be an English Teacher...

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you my dear classmate Edilaine, our professor Donna is a fantastic person, and a very competent teacher, when I grown up I wanna be like her, I mean when I become an excellent teacher like her. Donna you are the best of the best for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Donna Moski is: The cream of the crop.

      Delete
    2. Hi Edilaine and Simone, Thanks for your kind words! Thanks also for teaching ME so much! It has been an absolute delight!

      Delete