Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Philadelphia/City Hall

Philadelphia or just Philly as the Americans call the city  is  very nice and pleasant. I've been there with my classmates Lindomar, Alessandra and Mauricio and we enjoyed a lot. The city is very clean and there are some wonderful landscapes over there, we walked a lot over there, it was very hot that day, but we didn't give up and we kept walking. We visited some interesting places like The Old City, The Benjamin Franklin Bridge, Chinatown, The Edgar Alan Poe's house, The City Hall. I loved that city cause it is a part of the American History. Did you know that Philadelphia was the Capital of the United States?
The City Hall is one of the most beautiful places that I visited in Philly, I love this kind of construction and I always have been interested in architeture, so as you can imagine I'm delighted with all these amazing buildings, museums, libraries and churches. All of them are so unique and we can find differents kinds of architeture like gothic, baroque,neo classicism and modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment