Monday, July 29, 2013

Morning Classes and Weebly.

This is our last week here, I`ve been here for 5 weeks and we learnt a lot about The American Culture and American Way of Life. I`ve visited amazing places and I met some nice people over here. I will miss for sure our morning classes and our teacher Ann Marie cause I learnt a lot with her (pronnunciation, idioms,some games), I enjoyed a lot our presentations about different subjects like sports and arts. Some things that I learnt here I wanna try with my students for examples: the games that the teacher did with us , all of them were very nice and enjoyable and the Weebly (thanks Aaron for this) cause you were very patience with everybody. The Weebly is a great tool to use with our students cause they like to do things on a computer and this website in a way to keep in touch with everyone. I think that they will have some fun, so do i.

2 comments:

  1. You should be so proud of the work you've done and how much you've progressed. Your students are very lucky to have you as a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Raphael, I think we´ve learned a lot of new things here in USA, mainly with our teachers, they are all wonderful persons. When we back, stronger than before...We all day will remember Manhattan and SJU.

    ReplyDelete