Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cultural Events in NYC: New York Philharmonic Orchestra


On July 15th I went to the Central Park to see a great presentation made by the New York Philharmonic Orchestra. I had never seen such a beautiful thing and I felt really pleasant with this unforgettable opportunity.











The park was crowded and it was almost impossible to find a sit on the grass. I won't forget the moment when the orchestra started and people stayed completely quiet. It was a magic moment to me because I felt the music deeply inside me and it was so relaxing to feel that way. I was with my friend Lisa and we talked to each other how people in NYC know to appreciate and honor the richness of these moments.

Posted by Rosana Morales


3 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! Which composers did they play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was presented by Didi and Oscar Schafer. The conductor was Alan Gilbert and cello by Carter Brey. They played Dvorák Cello Concerto and Tchaikovsky Symphony nº. 5.

      Delete