Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CENTRAL PARK, A TRUE PARADISE !

       I love nature and being in contact with it is really wonderful. And for this reason I had a huge desire to know the Central Park, a large park with a natural beauty, a lot of trees and flowers , grasses and not forgetting the beautiful symphony of birds flying over the site and an extraordinary space to walking, to practice sport, to read, to ride a bike, etc. Of all the landscapes who visited, the Central Park was the best, a wonderful and cozy place to stay and relax, a true paradise. If you visit New York, not miss the opportunity to visit it. I`m sure that you are gonna adore it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamile, I'm glad you had a chance to visit Central Park in the summer! HW: Plan another trip to visit Central Park to see the fall foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear Professor Donna,I actually had a chance to visit Central Park and it was very funny. Don't worry,I'm already planning other trip to visit not only Central Park, but all New York including the beaches of Miami.Stand by me, I'll come back soon...I miss you!


    XOXO

    ReplyDelete