Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New York Philharmonic - Concerts in the park.

Oh, I’m sorry, I’m late to write about this because I had forgotten: Let me to tell you about the most beautiful and wonderful presentation that I had seen. In Central Park I watched the NewYork Philharmonic. It was so beautiful! After  the presentation, I watched  a colorful  fireworks. It was perfect! Unforgettable! During the showing I realized something else: It was a total silent!. No one talking… only listening.  What a polite people! Congratulations NYC!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice pic my dear friend, I think that our English Course in New York will be unforgettable to everyone. I'm very happy that you enjoyed a lot the presentation, I was not there I know its a shame,kkkkkk. Maybe one day the Brazilians will behave like Americans.

    ReplyDelete