Wednesday, July 31, 2013

MY SPECIAL CLASSES AT ST. JOHNS


                    To talk about the most important class here is very hard to me, because, in my opinion all classes that I had at St. Johns University have been very important. I loved workshops, conversation classes, lab classes and my refinement classes too. But, I can`t fail to mention that specially my refinement classes with Dona were really amazing. I am enchanted with her different method to teach English. Her classes are dynamic, funny and interesting. I`m sure that I improved my knowledge in English. Another class that I consider super important was my LAB classes with  advisor Aaron Royer.He was really attentive and patient with me and my classmates in teaching Weebly Project.It certainly will be very useful for my professional life as teacher. So, I just have to thank a lot all the St. Johns` Professors for this unforgettable experience and congratulate all our PDPI`s Professors.  I go back to Brazil, but I`ll miss everything and everyone!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment