Sunday, July 28, 2013

'My sweetest teacher  and friends

I won't forget New York at all. My first experience abroad using the language I'd been teaching so long..It was incredible. Having a declaration of love from my "husband" who is not my husband in fact and to be asked for married with him when coming back to Brazil made me so happy too. But the caring and the love from the teacher Ann Marie ans from my friends were a  present to me too.You'll be always in my heart and all the moments I lived here among you all will be with me always in my mind...Having a  so special celebration as that one you did to me with our teacher was amazing and I'm so glad to be here with you all...Thank you teacher Ann Marie, you are very sweet and also a very special person. I won't forget you, your classes, your attention with us, your special way to correct us with our pronunciation and specially this surprise you prepared to me with my friends.I wish you all the best and I hope you find in your life people so special ans meaninful as you were for me... God bless you sweet and lovely teacher.

3 comments:

  1. Super excited for you! Happy marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been wonderful for me too. Thank you for making my job so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry Chen and my lovely and best teacher you'll always be in my mind and you'll always have a special place in my heart too...

    ReplyDelete