Saturday, July 6, 2013

THE GREAT VISION!

The first moment I walked in the Empire State of Building, it was exciting, I noticed the magnificence of the building and the large crowd facing queues too long to enjoy the beauty view of the observation deck. I could never imagine that one day I would be here, even though being a Brazilian teacher, it looked like a very distant dream. Now I am sure God blessed this place! The building has two floors of observation: an observatory on the 86th. floor area offers a view of the city open, and an observatory closed in 102. floor. Both are equipped with long range binoculars in their tours. It is thrilling !

1 comment:

  1. Andressa, I was ansious to know Empire Building, but now, after read your commnent I`m really exciting about this!

    ReplyDelete