Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Things that I learned


I don't know how to explain in words how important it was this opportunity in my life, but of course, it has changed my life.
I might add that there were some situations here,  that no words in any language can describe what my eyes have seen or what I have felt. But I know, that I have the power ( after all, I am a teacher) to change my lessons in class using those new information and try to show to my student that they must believe that all knowledge in the world is not enough,  I believe that I'll be a multiplier. A multiplier of all values ​​that I learned here, to try to teach to my students every single thing that I have lived here.


High Line Park

I think that I have a huge connection with the Americans and  henceforth I will create a link full of new ideas in my classroom between American and my students. All things considered, I would like to thank all my university professors for giving me the necessary support for the knowledge acquired.




No comments:

Post a Comment