Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The amazing American Museum of Natural History!

Today we went to explore a new place in NYC. The American Museum of Natural History. I felt  like I was in the movie " A Night at the Museum". It was fantastic to see the animals, the dinossaurs and know about  human civilization and cultures around the world. I loved to see a small part of my country in it: the Amazonia.  It's very good to know that "my" Brazil takes part of this museum and who people from @ll over the world learn about it.
















This Museum is one of the largest and most celebrated in the world. The museum complex contains 27 interconnected buildings housing 45 permanent exhibition halls, in addition to a planetarium and a library. The museum collections contain over 32 million specimens of plants, animals, fossils, minerals, rocks, meteorites, and human cultural artifacts. We could not visit everything we wanted but we intend to go back there and learn more about it!


1 comment:

  1. Very good my dear...I didn´t go there yet, but tomorrow, 07/06/13, I´ll visit this wonderful place and know a little bit more about our ancient history.

    ReplyDelete