Friday, July 12, 2013

A different Park



Bryant Park is really a different and an amazing park as well. I`ve liked to visit this park so much because I could notice so important  the reading is  in   New York City. People who are walking around Bryant Park neighbourhood can decide to take a rest and while doing this, they can read novels, magazines, and newspapers as well. I could see  people with different ages doing several things as well. There are many possibilities of pleasurable things that can be done there and one important note and also an unforgettable one to me it is the fact that  we can  stay there surrounded by lovely and diverse smellings and colorful flowers which are around us everywhere in Bryant Park. I loved to visit this special place...


Flowers are able to give me confort, happiness, pleasure and when I admire  them I feel calmer and calmer, happier and happier...I love them and I love to read as well, so Bryant Park was a special place to me.  

1 comment: