Wednesday, July 31, 2013


My feelings about the PDPI Program.

The PDPI program will be unforgettable for me. First, because through it I realized a dream; second, because the classes and workshops we had were very meaningful and helped me to improve the skills of listening, speaking and intonation. After this course, I will be a successful person both in personal and professional life.

I am confident that when I arrive in Brazil I can give more than 60% of classes in English,  my students can  access the weebly to post in the blog, do homework and watch videos. Also, I intend to develop a project focused on student learning because they still cannot communicate in the English language.
Now, I need  to thank the professors  Moski Donna, Ann Marie and Diana Schoolman,  the director Pamela Fairman, the assistant director Sue Peterson, the coordinator Aaron Royer and Miss. Cherry Chen because they are people who deserve our respect and our admiration to.
Thank you all.
Your friend,

Marise Schneider
 


1 comment:

  1. I believe in you Marise. Your improvement is visible. Congratulations and don't stop studying.

    ReplyDelete