Thursday, August 1, 2013


Summarizing our Refinement Classes

I've enjoyed a lot during our six weeks. Just to remember...

             In the first week, I confess I was a little afraid, but our professor  Donna Moski- a very kind person- did her best and all the time tried to make us feel comfortable and happy bringing some munchies for us. Of course we crave them and thought" PDPI is really a booming business". Soon we had to catch-up her rhythm studying hard. Some weeks later, our group became the cream of the crap in our Refinement classes.
On streets (without comments) many bucks were spent with so many good deals! Every day we had to face long lines and, -if you can believe- nobody jumping ahead!
            In our final presentation I saw everybody hayseed watching the videos and listening to the songs. Sometimes we giggled talking during the classes and  that way we learned a new expression: "shame on you"!
            I'm already missing a lot everything I did, lived, saw and learned here in Manhattan. Our classes were really a special opportunity for my growth  and if someone ask me if I'm fill of New York city, you can be sure the answer will be NO, NO, NO.
When I arrive home I’ll be  burn-out, but proud and happy because I got a rise out it!! You bet!!
            I thank you all, my classmates  Roseli, Marise, Edsom, Simone, Márcia, Júlia, Edilaine, Luciane, Liza, Jamile and Alice. I especially thank you Donna and all those that contributed for this unique experience became a reality!    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment