Saturday, June 29, 2013




Visiting New York Public Library

One of the best part until now, I loved visiting the exhibition The ABC of it...It took me years  ago and I see how much  our children are losing...I`m weak and couldn`t hold  my tears.
 " The ABC of It is an examination of why children’s books are important: what and how they teach children, and what they reveal about the societies that produced them. Through a dynamic array of objects and activities, the exhibition celebrates the extraordinary richness, artistry, and diversity of children’s literature across cultures and time". Curator: Leonard S. Marcus.

2 comments:

  1. Actually the part of the Public Library dedicated to the children is very rich and has many features to grouse interest in studies, especially Literature.

    ReplyDelete