Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I`m so thankful to be here with so much important things to learn and to do. I thank everyday for having this oportunity `cause without it it`d be much more difficult  having  so much knowledges which I think they  are extremely important also to improve my English and my literature readings. This experience  will be great in my teacher`s performance and  in my personal life too. People here are very gentle and very elegant too. It was the time of my life and the most important of it , I am in New York City, in  amazing and beautiful Manhattan,the place where  everything happens ...Briefing a new culture  has been  a very  pleasurable and  exciting experience to me since I left Brazil because it is my first time abroad.Everything is new to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment