Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I'm so happy to be here in Manhattan, New York taking part of a great program called PDPI. A program that help Brazilian'  English teachers improve the language. It's a great opportunity that American Embassy, Brazilian Government and Capes - Fullbright gave to us. Manhattan is beautiful, clean, a place with nice and polite people. I am so glad because I knew fantastic people and a friend called Simone. We visited many places yesterday afternoon after our first class. Wow, 9/11 Memorial, St. Paul Church, financial areas, subways evrything amazing. Thanks God.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adriana God blessed me a lot in organized us at the same room I´m very happy in share with you my feelings you are a VIP. Very especial person, I appreciated your attention to me Thanks dear!!

    ReplyDelete