Sunday, June 30, 2013

St. Paul`s Church and the Bell of Hope.


St. Paul`s Church it was one of the first place that i`ve been here in New York and i was so happy and sad at the same time  because you can find there a lot of memories from the people that died during the 9/11 attacks like: photos, an American flag with the names of all people that died, a small bed with ted bears where the ordinary people and the rescuers used to take a rest after hours of hard work trying to find and rescue the people. The bell of hope symbolizes the triumph of hope over tragedy. I have to say that i`m very happy to be here cause this is a great opportunity to improve our English and learn a little bit more about the American Culture and the American Way of life.

2 comments:

  1. Cool I liked your description about the St. Paul's Church I realize that you search about this church. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this place I felt afraid (many tombstones, I thought), but then someone told me somethings and a I read some too.

    And I understood..... it's a great place!!

    ReplyDelete