Thursday, June 27, 2013

Competence and kindness together!

Being here with this so lovely staff has been so pleasurable. In fact, I wouldn`t be able to describe my fellings during these last days `cause everybody here is so gentle, so kind and so competent too. I think this program is very well detailed. We`ve got classes, conversation classes and during all time we can improve our English knowledgements talking each other. Yesterday afternoon I had my first conversation class with Mrs Sue who was very clear and kind with my group, Rafael, Laudelina and me. We talked a lot about different subjects which were family, jobs, likes  and dislikes. Sue is very lovely because while we were talking she was showing us the most useful idiomatic expressions and we learn more and more. I am so glad with all I`ve been living here and I`m sure when I come to my home back I`ll be a better teacher that I used to be before coming here.

6 comments:

  1. It was really fantastic our conversation i´m adelina simone Soraia but you can call me Simone it was very interisting to know a little bit about your family, your name I liked a lot to talk with you Rafael e Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m very happy as well Soraya, and i`m enjoying a lot our classes, our teachers and the opportunity to improve our English and keep in touch with American People. I also loved our conversation classes with Simone and Sue it was amazing and Sue is so lovely , she was all time showing us the different meanings about the words and some idiomatic expressions. I am sure that this experience will be unforgettable for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rafael, so am I especially because I`ve been learning so many different expressions and I think they are extremely important for us to improve our English performance. So cool.

      Delete
  3. I agree with you about how Mrs Sue practices with us conversation. It is like a relax. She let us comfortable to speak beacuse her way to teach.She is very competent in what she does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it so much because in fact we could practise a lot of English and also we`ve learned a lot either.

      Delete