Tuesday, June 25, 2013



Hi St Johns,
It is a pleasure to be here sharing and receiving knowledge from our teachers from Manhattan University. It is a great opportunity to improve our English anytime, anywhere in New York city. Be here means for me an incredible and unforgettable expereience that I had never thought before.
Some times ago I couldn`t see meaning teaching English without some real practice. How can I teach something to my students if  I not even know. Teach a foreing language  is necessary you live the language face to face.
I am thankful for everybody who gave us the great opportunity and of course believed us.

Grantee Marcia Rejane



1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Marcia. It's a pleasure to stay here, know other teachers, improve our English as soon as possible...
    It'll be a wonderful experience for us....

    ReplyDelete