Thursday, August 1, 2013

"SAUDADES"

What could I say about our trip in New York?  I think I feel how almost everyone here in PDPI group! I`m very happy to be here, grateful for dedicated professors, coordinators and all people from St John’s we met here, because we sure learnt a lot with them.  I think that was a wonderful opportunity, mainly to learn about American culture, because we are here, living and breathing the "American air". About the refinement classes: they were wonderful! Donna Moski, my professor, gave us many opportunities to practice our speaking, and she gave us the feedback we wanted.  Because, for me, the most difficult skills are speaking and listening.
St John`s and New York City will make me feel “saudades” (a specific Brazilian word that means: “a sad or happy hard feeling that some people have when miss someone or something”)


No comments:

Post a Comment