Thursday, August 1, 2013

An amazing teacher!

I have studied english in many school, which they are considered top bananas, but I never had a teacher who was blue in the face me . I learnt too much in her classes. Her classes are so originals. They awakened my passion for teaching again. I was in the black in the Ann's classes. Teacher Ann gets to development of both speaking abilities and the creative abilities. Abilities, which I believe that I had forgotten. I out of the blue do not cry up anyone, because I'm not an outgoing guy. However I left my last post as a tribute to the classes of Professor Ann. That's why, I wish for you my dear Ann all happiness of the world, long life and prosperity forever teacher. Your classes opened my eyes to others possibilities to teach. I celebrate you teacher Ann by your simplicity and wisdom. See ya, Lindomar Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment