Saturday, August 10, 2013


               I won't forget Donna's Classes



I really enjoyed stay here in New York...
I really liked the way the teacher Donna led classes. I really needed this constant formation to improve my teaching practice. I'm happy to have had this opportunity. I am very grateful to all of the University for having treated me so respectful and loving. I really enjoyed the workshops worked by Professor Diana Schoolman. Meanly the workshop about Poetry. Speaking of poetry is not easy, but it is enjoyable. I also liked the way Diana led our tour of the National Museum of the Indian. I had never thought about working as a tour she led. Perfect. Working Lesson Plan to post it on Weebly was gratifying for me and it will be for my students. Well, now I've learned to work with it, I don’t want to abandon it. The Lesson Plan that I prepared will be applied in Brazil. Because of the health problems I've been having throughout this trip, I was unable to visit as many places as other colleagues, but I’m ok... God knows what He makes. But everywhere I went I was very happy. Despite having to confess that I was feeling a lot of pain on my feet in all of these. But, at the next opportunity I will certainly be better. I’d like to say goodbye to you all and I am glad to have known you.

No comments:

Post a Comment